Cal Poly MBA Program: MBA Overview
The Value and Uniqueness of the Cal Poly MBAMaster of Business Administration at the Cal Poly Orfalea College of Business is a program which includes a full array of core courses, elective courses and several optional specializations. At Cal Poly, you will obtain an MBA education focused on our philosophy of "learn-by-doing". The in-class experience includes numerous simulations of management decision-making scenarios, case studies, team exercises, extensive interaction with faculty and other students, and personal communication and presentation skills enhancement. The coursework is designed to provide future managers with the ability to make data-supported, ethical decisions.
View MBA Course Catalog
The Orfalea College of Business MBA program, accredited by the AACSB, is unique for a number of reasons:
- No business undergraduate degree is required.
- There are no prerequisite course requirements to enter the program.
- Available in both an accelerated and traditional format.
- Relevant, current, challenging, and intellectually stimulating courses.
- Outstanding faculty and a friendly and professional academic atmosphere.
- Affordability - the MBA program is extremely affordable, especially compared to programs offered by other schools
- The opportunity to live and study on California's Central Coast - a beautiful locale located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco.